“It is the responsibility of a leader to accurately reflect the people and culture to which they are accountable.”
||Thank you for reading Paradigm Flip: Leading People, Teams, and Organizations Beyond the Social Media Revolution. I’m Ben, author of the book and founder / blogger here at ModernServantLeader.com. This page lets you easily do any of the following:|
Share This Quote
- Where Fox News & CNN Both Failed
- What Will You Stand For?
- Leadership Map
- Training Program ROI Calculators - New Resource Available
- How to Justify Leadership Development Program Costs (Calculators Included)
- Scott Adams Racist Rant: 5 Lessons for Every HR Professional & Business Leader
- Great Lakes Region Dairy Conference
- Servant-Leadership and The Great Game of Business (GGOB)
- Leadership Lessons in Southwest Airline's Fall From Grace
- The Servant-Leader's Night Before Christmas (2022 Edition with Video)
- How to Celebrate and Motivate Your Team at an End of Year Event
- Black Eye for FIFA Leadership: Enabling Hate Over Love
- Servant-Leadership 101: Thorough Lesson (Erin Brockovich Movie Example)
- Top Tips for Managing Up
- Would You Invest $3 Billion Where You Lead
- What is Servant-Leadership?
- What is Speed Mentoring?
- Does Starbucks New CEO Signal a Culture Change?
- Accountability: Servant-Leadership in Sales
- Advisor Test
- Servant-Leadership 101: Nonpartisan Lesson (Moneyball Movie Example)
- Servant-Leadership 101: Principle of Authenticity (The Post Movie Example)
- Book Advisory
- Servant-Leadership 101: Principle of Virtuous (Schindler's List Movie Example)
- Servant-Leadership 101: Principle of Resolve (Amelia Earhart Video Example)
- Servant-Leadership 101: Principle of Empathy (Hidden Figures Video Example)